RiseSmart, a provider of next-generation outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing solutions, today announced that it will introduce Transition Concierge™ 4.0, the newest release of its flagship corporate outplacement solution, at Human Resource Executive's 13th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition, Sept. 29-Oct. 1 in Chicago. RiseSmart will provide demos of the solution at Booth 337.
"The 4.0 release takes Transition Concierge to a new level of semantic search and social network integration," said Sanjay Sathe, founder and CEO of RiseSmart. "It is the first outplacement solution to harness the full weight of intelligent search technology, social media, and other pertinent job-finding tools to help laid-off employees back to work faster. And we do this while offering workers one-on-one assistance from trained HR professionals throughout the job-search process."
In addition to matching jobseekers with relevant job openings, Transition Concierge now matches them with articles, videos and other content based on their industry and position; to appropriate job fairs, seminars and temporary staffing agencies in their geographic area; to the latest research on the companies they are targeting; and more.
- Assisted search or self-search. In addition to receiving jobs hand-picked by RiseSmart Transition Specialists, candidates now have full access to RiseSmart's proprietary jobs aggregator, with live search across thousands of job boards and more than 1 million jobs.
- Job search mash-up. Jobseekers can use the Transition Concierge dashboard as their complete job-search management tool, combining job opportunities delivered by Transition Specialists with those they've found through their own online searches.
- Location-based services. Jobseekers can see instantly how near they are to the jobs they're interested in through Web mapping. They can also see whether staffing firms in their geographic area have an immediate need for their skills.
- Research and information on targeted companies. Candidates can instantly access one of the largest global repositories of corporate information to learn more about the employers they are targeting. They can also rate and review jobs and companies.
- Share jobs across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks. Candidates can share job information across social networks to access contacts within target companies or pass along jobs that may be of interest to friends and colleagues. Jobseekers can immediately see which of their LinkedIn contacts work for target companies.
- Set appointments and follow-ups. Jobseekers can use the Transition Concierge dashboard to schedule calls and meetings with potential employers. They can also add notes to jobs as follow-up reminders.
- Personalized career content portal. Jobseekers are served videos, articles, and blogs based on their specific job title, career goals, and interests.
- Events calendar. The customized calendar is constantly updated based on each candidate's job-search specs and location.
- Complete mobile integration. Transition Concierge is now accessible across mobile platforms, including the iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android.
"Transition Concierge 4.0 arms workers with the most powerful set of job search tools available today," Sathe said. "And we accomplish this while saving employers 50 percent or more in costs, compared to current industry averages. We've already displaced the country's largest outplacement firms at some of the most forward-looking Fortune 500 companies; the advances in Transition Concierge 4.0 will enable us to build market share at an even faster pace."
In addition to unveiling the latest version of Transition Concierge, RiseSmart will introduce a new service offering, SmartRedeploy™, at the HR Technology Conference. SmartRedeploy is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that leverages RiseSmart's proprietary job-matching technology to help employers reassign, rather than lose, valuable talent during a reduction in workforce.
About Transition Concierge
Transition Concierge, RiseSmart's flagship outplacement solution, creatively leverages technology to optimize time-to-placement for laid-off workers. Powered by proprietary job-matching software, the solution delivers highly personalized job leads as well as other job search tools to eligible employees on a weekly basis. Laid-off workers have access to one-on-one assistance from trained Transition Specialists during every step of the job-finding process.
For more information, visit www.RiseSmart.com.
RiseSmart Social Media:
RiseSmart is the leading provider of next-generation outplacement solutions. The company leverages a cloud-based technology platform, proven methodologies and one-on-one support to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees with their career strategy. RiseSmart drives significant ROI to organizations by offering affordable pricing while reducing unemployment insurance taxes and severance costs. RiseSmart has received a wide range of awards and recognition from organizations including Bersin by Deloitte, the Best in Biz, Gartner Inc., the Golden Bridge Awards, LAROCQUE, the Momentum Index, Red Herring, the San Francisco Business Times, SiliconIndia, the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, the Stevie Awards and TIE.
RiseSmart, the RiseSmart logo, Transition Concierge, Transition Concierge To-Go, SmartRedeploy, Recruit Concierge, Talent Assurance, Job Assurance, SmartConsult, SmartSource, and Transitioning Talent. Changing Lives. are trademarks of RiseSmart, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, visit http://www.RiseSmart.com.
Woody Mosqueda, 408-993-9113