Make outplacement simpler and better–for everyone.
Traditional outplacement program can be very frustrating for laid-off employees; that’s why the abandonment rate for these programs is so high.
Why are they so frustrating? Traditional programs want employees to contemplate the best color for their parachute—when most would rather focus on landing safely in a new job.
At RiseSmart, there are no confusing options and vague advice. Instead, employees in the Transition Concierge® program get:
- Job leads delivered right to them—so they don’t have to scour the job boards
- One-on-one career coaching and specific, actionable advice
- Resume writing services and critiques
- Relevant, timely content geared to their preferences and background
Outplacement ROI Calculator
Optimize your outplacement ROI using RiseSmart’s Transition Concierge. Employees engaged with Transition Concierge typically find new jobs twice as fast as the national average—at half the cost of competing services. Use our online calculator to find out your potential ROI.
Calculate Your ROI
Similar Organizations Save:
Here’s how Transition Concierge works:
- Throw out a lifeline. Your transitioning employees can get started in the program right away, either on-site or over the phone. They’ll learn immediately how RiseSmart’s Transition Concierge can help them find a new job.
- Phone a friend. First, RiseSmart assigns each employee with a personal Transition Specialist to provide one-on-one guidance and support. Transition Specialists are HR experts, and they help each employee with advice, job search strategies, mock interviews, and more.
- Apply to hand-picked job leads. When employees log in to their personalized portal, they’ll see new, hand-picked, relevant job leads, every week. They don’t even need to search the job boards when the best jobs come right to them.
- Manage the job search from a centralized portal. Look to the RiseSmart customized portal to deliver services, tools, and resources. Employees will find relevant articles, videos, and other content, as well as recommendations for job fairs, seminars, and groups to join. They can create company watch lists, setting job alerts for companies they’re most interested in and so much more.
- Develop a first-rate resume. Give each employee access to a professional resume writer to help develop a custom resume, cover letter, thank you letter, and one-page social-networking bio. Or, choose to have them consult with a writer to get a comprehensive critique.
- Get social. Let employees share job leads, research companies, and find contacts using the Transition Concierge integrated social networking function. Connect with colleagues and friends in over 300 social networking sites. In addition, employees can stay on top of networking trends and practices by participating in our educational webinars.
- Track progress—and ROI. Put accountability and complete visibility at your fingertips using RiseSmart’s Transition Concierge employer portal. Track former employees’ success and engagement rates, securely add new employees to the program, get on-demand status reports, and more.